|Headquarters||194 Rue du trone
EUROCAM is a European platform for organisations representing patients, medical doctors, veterinarians and practitioners in the sector of Traditional, Complementary (CAM) and Integrative Medicine. It is an independent non-profit and non-governmental European umbrella organisation.
Therapies represented by Eurocam
- Anthroposophic medicine
- Herbal medicine
- Homeopathic medicine
- Naturopathic or traditional European medicine
- Reiki therapy
- Traditional Chinese medicine
- European Ayurveda Association – EEAA
- European Central Council of Homeopaths – ECCH
- European Committee for Homeopathy – ECH
- European Council of Doctors for Plurality in Medicine – ECPM
- European Federation of Homeopathic Patients' Associations – EFHPA
- European Federation and Forum for Osteopathy – EFFO
- European Federation of Patients' Organisations for Anthroposophic Medicine – EFPAM
- European Herbal & Traditional Medicine Practitioners Association – EHTPA
- European Traditional Chinese Medicine Association – ETCMA
- International Association for Veterinary Homeopathy – IAVH
- International Council of Medical Acupuncture and Related Techniques – ICMART
- International Federation of Anthroposophic Arts and Eurythmy Therapies – IFAAET
- International Federation of Anthroposophic Medical Associations – IVAA
- "EUROCAM; Uniting European organisations in the sector of Traditional, Complementary and Integrative Medicine". Retrieved 5 October 2021.
- "EUROCAM FACTSHEET" (PDF). February 2019. Retrieved 5 October 2021.